What we believe
A common confession of the Christian life
and membership in the body of Christ
• The orthodox Christian Faith as summarized in the Apostle's Creed, tested through the centuries, and as further outlined in Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective.
• That we are separated from God and each other by sin and are reconciled to God and each other by repentance and faith in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• That we have been reborn by the Holy Spirit, symbolized by baptism, and now live as children of God and brothers and sisters with all who name Christ leader and Lord of life, history, and eternity.
• That we are invited into a new life of discipleship and obedience to the words of Jesus and the Christian Scriptures.
• That we need the fellowship of the global and local Church in order to grow as Jesus' disciples.
• To grow as mature followers of Christ through spiritual disciplines and the mutual love and accountability of the Christian community.
• To give of our talents, gifts, time, wisdom and financial resources to the building up of the Church and her witness and service to the world in my local setting first and then beyond.
• To support the values and the vision of my home church, the Kingsfield church multiplication network, and to pray for and encourage those who are called to lead us.
• To model a selfless Christlikeness that declares "it's not about me!"
• To build Christ-centered households.
We are commissioned, beginning in our own households...
• To love in such a way that no one gets left behind.
• To release our leaders to lead us into Christian maturity and service.
• To be disciples of Jesus who contribute to his Kingdom.
• To exist for the world our Lord came to save.
As disciples of Jesus in the King's field are baptized, each will be invited to sign a copy of this Confession & Covenant.